No Name led grow lights come in full spectrum with 300W – 2000W of power. These lights are a great way to cut cost if your not looking for fancy switches that dim the light or built-in grow light management systems. Built to last and we will back that up with a 2 year, complete replacement warranty.
These basic models come prepared for any hydroponic application. You can use a 300W model to hover over your tomatoes or a 1500W to cover a 6ft x 6ft grow room. To be used as a single or to be spread through a warehouse, beginner to commercial applications have tested and approved this simple yet powerful grow light.
we provide enough color spectrum in all of our lights to carry your plants from the seedling stage all the way through flowering.
- Seedling stage – Most plants require blue spectrum (around 475nm) for the begining stages of life, or as some call it “seedling stage.” Red spectrum tells the plant to focus its energy on the roots and stems. Although it is not required as the pigments in plants can absorb enough energy through red spectrum, we still add a variety of blue spectrum to keep the plant as healthy and as full as possible.
- Vegging stage – In the vegetation stage plants like to have a mixture of blue and red. In this stage the plant is still working on creating a root system able to withstand the weight of what it will grow to and carry the amount of nutrients it will be consuming.
- Flowering stage – In the final stages of a plant, red light will be mostly what is being absorbed through the pigments. Red spectrum (around 650nm) influences the plant to focus on and use the energy it has absorbed from the light towards it’s leaves and flowers.
Although fulfilling a plants basic needs of 475nm and 650nm is what most grow lights will do, we like to add a variety of spectrum to enhance the plants capabilities. You can think of yellow, green, purple and other color spectrums as vitamins for your plant.
Safety is our number 1 priority, thats why all our lights come equipped with the latest safety features and heat management systems.
- Alluminum heatsinks – These are little devices that are used to transfer the heat away from the led chip. It does not dissipate the heat itself but holds it away from the components that can be damaged from excessive heat. It is usually made from alluminum, as alluminum can withstand large amounts of heat without damaging or melting.
- Built-in fans – From the 300W model to the 2000W model, every no-name grow light has 1 or 2 high powered built in high powered fans. These fans are high powered and effecient, capable of taking away any heat produced by the led so there is no need for any more heat management techniques for the grow light alone.. They will usually last the lifetime of the grow light itself but can be replaced individualy if that is not the case.
As stated above, safety is our main concern so our products can last through damp or extreme dry conditions without shorting a circuit. Grow tents, warehouses, greenhouses, basements and closets are all considered safe enviroments for this grow light.
A complete hanging kit is included with each light. You can place 4 hooks into the prongues located on the back of the grow light to provide extra support and sturdiness. The 4 chains come together and meet at a hook, attach that hook to a steady surface and place this light 12 inches to 2 feet above the plant.
LED chips used:
We use Epistar led chips because they have been proven not only to last with a 10% higher lifetime then some other brands but they put out a higher lumen count per watt compared to other brands. Each grow light’s led chip strength and count, are as follows.
- 300W – 3W led chips/100 pieces
- 600W – 3W led chips/200 pieces
- 900W – 3W led chips/300 pieces
- 1200W – 5W led chips/240 pieces
- 1600W – 5W led chips/340 pieces
- 2000W – 5W led chips/400 pieces
Variations may alter without notice.
Grow Light Detailed Product Description:
- Full spectrum, Suitable for all stages of growth
- CE & ROHS certificates
- 100% 2 years Warranty
- The emmiting angle is 90 degree
- Safe, no need to worry about electrical fires or the unit overheating
- High Efficiency
- The applications cover greenhouse lighting, horticulture, hydroponics, farm, flower exhibition,garden, bonsai etc