Apollo LED grow lights for home hydroponics or commercial operations.
Apollo is a veteran of the LED grow light community. After years of experience they’re equipment has been tested, modified and redesigned to give you a flawless, problem free growing experience. Manufacturing their grow lights from 180W to 900W, they make sure they hit every market from the beginner hobbiest to the professionals. Having been around a while, they definitely know some tricks.
Although the only spectrum required for growing is red, adding more spectrum gives your plant the boost it needs to grow fuller, thicker and healthier. Apollo has invested in researching the best spectrum mixture for your plants using a variety of light bands. This spectrum is made up of red, blue, orange, white and green. Two settings allow you to switch from vegging to flowering using a mix spectrum variance.
Spectrum of light for vegging setting: 430-475nm, 620-630nm, 660nm and White
Spectrum of Light for flowering setting: 430-475nm, 620-630nm, 660nm, 730nm and White
Apollo uses Epistar 3W led chips. Epistar is considered a moderately decent brand, although their not greatest on the market, they still produce a hefty amount of lumens per watt. This means less watts are needed to provide the perfect amount of light bands to the plants pigments. Less watts = less money on your power bill!
Heat management is huge when your dealing indoor gardens, too hot for a couple of hours and your little seedling is a goner. This is also reason for safety concerns, especialy when your growing in small areas. So Apollo came up with a heat management system. This heat management system has 2 simple components that make a remarkable impact.
Heat sinks are placed inside to ensure maximum temperature is not reached. Heatsinks are a very simple, conductive materiel which is placed where the heat is produced. The heat is then attracted to and absorbed into the heatsink thus removing it from the components that could of beeen damaged.
cooling fans are placed about every 50W of LED’s. These are compact and very powerfull for their size. Along with the help from heatsinks, this should be enough to distinguish any excessive heat being produced. The fans are very quiet to the point where they are virtualy unnoticable.
All Apollo led grow lights are assembled using a modular design. This means you can easily take it apart and replace each and every component individually instead of replacing the whole light itself. If a fan were to go after the warranty is expired, just order a new fan and follow the simple step by step instructions.
Upgrading is another benefit of modular designs. A part doesnt need to be broken or malfunctioning to replace it. If a new, more advanced version of a component comes out, your free to order and replace at your dispense.
Extra Functions of Apollo
- Dimmable – Control the amount of light it emits.
- 2 channels – Switch between vegetation and flowering stages.
- Internal Timer – Control your light schedual while your not around.
- Wireless Remote – Control your grow light from another room. (Not with all models.)
- Premuim Optical Lense – Magnify the PAR and increase light penetration.
- Seperate Stage Channels – Each pair of 4 modules can be seperately programmed for light intensity.
Each Apollo grow light kit includes
- Apollo led grow light (model of your choice)
- Wireless Remote (not with models 8 and below)
- 4 prong hanger
- 1 power cord
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Lens Angle: 90 degree
Working temperature: -35℃~55℃
Humidity Resistance: 10%~90%RH
- Apollo 4 – 180W, 60/3W led chips. (Size = 27x28x8.5cm)
- Apollo 6 – 270W, 90/3W led chips. (Size = 38x28x8.5cm)
- Apollo 8 – 360W, 120/3W led chips. (Size = 50x28x8.5cm)
- Apollo 10 – 450W, 150/3W led chips. (Size = 61x28x8.5cm)
- Apollo 12 – 540W, 180/3W led chips. (Size = 72x28x8.5cm)
- Apollo 16 – 720W, 240/3W led chips. (Size = 95x28x8.5cm)
- Apollo 18 – 810W, 270/3W led chips. (Size = 106x28x8.5cm)
- Apollo 20 – 900W, 300/3W led chips. (Size =130x35x12cm)