Bubble Tub’s plant hydroponic System starter kits with 6, 9 and 24 plant sites. Everything you need for you indoor garden packed into one container that becomes your hydro system. Get prepared for the new era of eco freindly living.
A plant site is basically a station where a plant will be settled. 6 site = 6 plants, 9 = 9 plants and 24= 24 plants. The tub can be situated anywhere as long as it can get atleast 6 hours of sun or other forms of synthetic light such as a led grow light. Each site is set up so each plant gets the same amount of water and nutrients.
These systems use tested hydroponic method called “Deep Water Culture” or (DWC.) Highly oxygenated and nutrient enriched water are delivered right to the source increasing the rate it can asborb the nutreints.
Great for patio, closet, basement and anywhere else you’d want to show off your new enviromentally freindly set up.
Bubble Tub Packages Included
- Hydroponic Box (6 site, 9 site or 24 site)
- Net Cups – 6, 9 or 24 depending on package chosen
- Rockwool Cubes – 6, 9 or 24 depending on package chosen
- Air Pump – Plant sites 6 and 9 receive 110V pump, plant sites 24 receive 220V pump
- 100cm Tube Kit
- Buoy to indicate nutrients safety levels
- Hydroponic Box Material: Non-Toxic Plastic
- Hydroponic Box Color: Red, Grey, Blue
- Hydroponic Box Size: 28x19x14cm
- Planting Hole Diameter: 3.2cm
- Air Pump Model: YG-9001
- Air Pump Power: 2.5W
- Air Pump Voltage: AC 220-240V, 50Hz/AC 110V, 60Hz
- Air Pump Pressure: 0.018mPa
- Air Pump Cable Length: 75cm
- Soak seeds for 3 – 24 hours, until you see the seed crack open and 2-3cm’s of root.
- Soak the sponge cubes, squeeze out the air then soak again for two hours.
- Put the sponges in the cups and place the seeds in the sponge, about 2-3 mm in.
- .Place the hydro cups into the bottom of the tub, pour the appropriate amount of nutrients as per your plant specifics.
- Place the tub in direct light (sun or grow light) for about 2 weeks.
- Remove the planting cup, pour in nutrient solution, water level as shown.
- Place the plant holders into the planting holes, connect power for oxygenation. Oxygenation system should be running a minimum 8 hours a day.
- Buoy – The green position is the safe level, the red position is the unsafe level, that you need to add nutrient solution to.
- From here you should research more specifically for your plant’s requirements.
- HAPPY GROWING!